Beyond the Hijab, Crit Talk, Penawar and WALI are collaborating on a research project to better understand how issues regarding domestic violence are covered in Muslim pre-marriage courses. We are looking for women, aged 21-35, who have attended a Muslim pre-marriage course (PMC) to participate in an online focus group discussion on your experiences attending the courses. The findings from our research will help us make recommendations to the relevant agencies regarding the PMC curriculum.
- 21 to 35 years old
- Attended a Muslim pre-marriage course (PMC) in Singapore
- Singaporean/Singaporean PR
Respondents do not have to be of Malay ethnicity.
Focus group discussion (FGD) details:
- Will be conducted on 2 February 2021, Tuesday, 8pm
- Approximately 1 to 1.5 hours long
- Online via Zoom platform
- Each participant will be awarded with a $30 token of appreciation for their participation.
Selected participants will receive a confirmation email. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.